Saturday, February 21, 2015

Tomorrow: David Simpson, author of the Post Human series

Tomorrow I am going to write a blog on David Simpson's Post Human series. I will showcase him in Authors to Love. Be prepared, you never know what genre I will blog about next, even I don't know which is the beauty of knowing me, it's chaos, sheer chaos. 

No one has complained yet except for my husband only because the chaos tends to rub off on him. Poor soul. But what a reader! And he wrote a lovely review of David's first book that I must post as well. I may strong arm my other Simpson fan friend to write something as well. Let me work on that.

And Simpson, by far, is one of the nicest authors in the galaxy. More on that tomorrow!

See you tomorrow! 

 #davidsimpson #posthuman 
Do those tags even work on blogger? I need to get in touch with my inner blogger, I truly suck at reading the fine print, I tend to jump in first.

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...