Sunday, August 28, 2022

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends! 



I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  After being on the webs since  ‘oo - before Google- I want to write review and share books differently. 

Writing for friends and family was one thing but now it’s for everyone, my reach has to reach out a bit. I’m still doing this because I love blogging but I would like to have it attached to my IG account- The Bookhamlet1. 

Thank you for following though you are a small number of members you are a GREAT group of friends. 

Thank you. 

Read on Bookish Dragons! 

Cheryl 

☕️📚🪴

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...