Saturday, January 1, 2022

It has been a hot pandemic minute.


My new group on Facebook called The Bookhamlet Blog. It’s open to the public, come join us! 

Happy 2022. 
Fingers crossed.  
 I pray you are all well. 

Books, get to the books you say! Alas, my reading reflected the world; depressing criminal broken. 

I had taken a break from my usual massive reading to the old “mood reading” aka  when I felt like reading - which wasn’t often- I did, which never bodes well for me. This year I have plans. We shall see how it goes. My Goodreads challenge is 75 books. Let’s do this! 

More on the actual books I read in 2021 tomorrow. 
For now? Have a very bookish new year! 
Cheryl

I swear editing will happen when I stop using my phone to blog, 

1 comment:

reinventingrobin said...

Let's GO! I need to write again... we shall see if 2022 brings THAT my way ❤

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...