Happy February!
I know I know, I said I was back in October but that was one of those best intentions things.
I think I will be back now but Google+ won’t be around, right? I received an email about it. See,s like social media is taking a bit of a dive. Facebook is nearly impossible to have a book page on so I’ll be deleting that soon however, The Bookhamlet group has been going strong, thankfully.
And. I found Booktube. I may have told you that in October.
Of late-
- I reached my personal goal of a thriller a month in 2018! I started it again for 2019. More on that later.
- For this month- I read 5 books already. More on that too. Latuh.
- The books in the photos above are my little TBR -I may redo the list.
- Lots to share- I hope you have lots to share too- it’s the best feeling to be on my own blog doing my thing. See you tomorrow!


3 comments:
good job embroidery digitizing services in usa ~
Great post! I enjoyed reading your thoughts and found the information useful. For anyone looking to create detailed and professional embroidered designs, custom embroidery digitizing patches online can be a convenient option. It helps turn artwork and logos into quality stitch files suitable for different patch styles and embroidery projects.
Digit It offers Commercial Left Chest Logo Digitizing for businesses, apparel decorators, and production orders. Our reliable stitch files provide consistent sizing, clean detailing, smooth stitching, and professional embroidery results across garments.
Post a Comment