Friday, February 1, 2019

2019 Book Life Reboot




Happy February!
I know I know, I said I was back in October but that was one of those best intentions things.
I think I will be back now but Google+ won’t be around, right? I received an email about it. See,s like social media is taking a bit of a dive.  Facebook is nearly impossible to have a book page on so I’ll be deleting that soon however, The Bookhamlet group has been going strong, thankfully.

And. I found Booktube. I may have told you that in October.

Of late-

  • I reached my personal goal of a thriller a month in 2018! I started it again for 2019. More on that later. 
  • For this month- I read 5 books already.  More on that too. Latuh.
  • The books in the photos above  are my little TBR -I may redo the list. 
  • Lots to share- I hope you have lots to share too- it’s the best feeling to be on my own blog doing my thing. See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...