Thursday, July 30, 2020

2020 Hello from another Bookish shut-in!

Hello there!! 


It took a pandemic for me to turn back to the things that matter most- like blogging about books.  

And there are so many good books to chat about, eh? 

I still have The Bookhamlet group on Facebook as well as a page with the same name- and you can find me on Ig under “bookhamket1” - unfortunately I haven’t tended my book account on Pinterest. 

I want to do “Booktube” but I’m a chicken. So
I’m staying right here. 

I hope you are all well living the bookish dream and are well- please be well. 

Very last read- 
The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides (finished today) 
Next up is a book club pick for August with April from her booktube channel- Getting Hygge With It- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vanpires- 
I’ll link her channel here- 




I will see you tomorrow with a book review! Have a wonderful bookish night. 

Cheryl 


* my vision has worsened so I make writing -spelling mistakes often- be kind. I do edit - sometimes! 


No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...