Monday, October 29, 2018

Back in black! More like back in books


My family ~ Pete, my husband, Christa, my daughter, and Bindi, our Havanese. All readers except the dog.


I sell Thirty-one. I now have more book totes than ever, I’m my best customer. For real.

 

And those pesky book boxes! 
I love them! 

Wow! Long time no see! If there is anything more soul crushing it’s going back to check on a blogger you like to find them “disappeared.”  Not that I have tons of fans, but you that are here matter to me so I thought I would throw myself back into blogging by talking books again. I’ve missed you!

I’ve read a universe since I posted last but let’s start with what changed in my life.  I got a full time job. No. Time. For. Anything. But. Survival. I was morose about my lack of participation in the book blogging world.  Then I found Booktube. Hardback Hoarder, Kati at Chapter Stackssd, Books and Lala, Jen Campbell, ABookOlive and many more which lifted me up greatly.  I found more recommendations than I could handle at the time but certainly bought up all the books!  Someday I will be on Booktube. It’s a magical place for book lovers and all I want to do is share what I read.

Last December; April from Getting Hygge With It (booktuber) decided to stop her thriller of the month. Being an undisciplined/mood reader I thought I would do it for myself. Not only did I disciplined myself to read a thriller a month I read other books too - Rules Of Civility to name one of many others.

It picked me up out of a slump.
Here is my homemade graphic of what thriller I read monthly:

Talk to you soon with a review for each!


My greatest achievement!  

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...