Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New job, new things, and I swear I will get back here!


(That's Baboo. A very long story, perhaps I will share it someday, She's my go-to monkey when I need a photo.)


Such good news! I got a full time job at a hospital (local) doing discharge planning. I am pretty excited about it. The short end is I have to leave my mind unfettered to learn many things. 

On the book front, I have a bunch of things to write. I am hoping I can do this later tonight or this week. Post Human by David Simpson is now in a short film which is very exciting. I will post the short and talk about this great series. 

I am STILL reading the same two books for the last few months. It's pathetic really. I have never been so behind on reading. I miss it like a friend or a relative that lives all the way across the world. 

I have a page on Facebook now, The Bookhamlet, (I know all these hamlets, it's crazy...) I am linking my posts here on there and I have gone to delete it about four times now but change my mind. I kind of like having a page about books. Maintaining it is another story! I will link that later too.

I am off to see some  hospice patients on orientation and to be very honest, this is the kind of patient that needs all heart and much love and comfort. 

It feels good to be nursing again. In a great place for great patients. 

Ta! See you later.

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...