Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What's happening this month! TBRs, Grisham and Totes!


 The  TBR book pile is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. What to read next has become quite a chore. Almost finished The Girl in the Spider's Web by David Lagercrantz, which I have tons to write about when it comes to this book. Good and not so bad but not so good, well, really good and some meh stuff. 

But what to read next during the most busy time of the year??? 

I picked out Gray Mountain by John Grisham. It has been a long time since I have read one of his books, it's time.  Plus, no offense to Mr. Grisham, but he is a perfect read during a busy time. PLUS it's a drug store paperback! My favorite.


Shameless plugging of my friend's direct sales business. My friend R got into thirty-one which is totes and bags and purses and all kinds of really neat stuff. I was fortunate enough to book a party and had another friend book a party off of mine so I received lots of credits. One thing I adore is a bag I got for work but would happily use it as a book bag at any time. It has loads of pockets, fits iPads (probably a smallish laptop) and hardbacks, paperbacks and a couple of Kindles. Click the "thirty-one" link and it should take you right to the tote. Good quality and I am a FUSS over bags, though I collect tote bags like some collect Star Wars paraphernalia. Check them out, book a party! My friend R is truly one of the best consultants and gives one hell of a Facebook Event party. 

Link to my friend Robin, my hirty-one consultant:
http://www.mythirtyone.com/rwms70

So that is where I am in the book world. And in the book tote world as well (though the tote is going to be used for work too.) I fully intend to get more reviews out but with job hunting it's a bit hard to fit in time for blogging let alone getting a book finished!

Have the most happiest of Halloweens if I don't get back here any time soon! 

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...