Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Accidents by Jane Lynch

I will never forget Jane Lynch's character in Christopher Guest's Best In Show. She was so funny and vivacious in the movie that everyone else paled and they are not pale actors! I never watched Glee, not sure why, maybe because I hang out on Netflix more than any other place of entertainment. I may have to check into the show now that I read this book.

This is a very fast read. I wasn't disappointed as I had an inkling that due to probable contractual issues she could not talk about the CG movies like I wanted her to. Plus she was serious. I was expecting a bit of funny. However, this book was her story. It was about her life, stage by stage with all of   her anxieties, fears, and troubles with her sexuality as she couldn't come out in the seventies even with her quirky family and her desperate need to feel a part of something. And that something ended up being acting in which she truly did have many happy accidents along the way. She did come out and is very happy now, but you can read all about it in her book.

I have to be honest I raced through this book for two reasons, it's a library book and I am also reading two other books as well. I am sorry, Jane! 

Borrow it,  but if you are a huge fan, you may want her book in your library!

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...