Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Jersey Bookhamlet on Pinterest


 https://www.pinterest.com/chezzaleigh/

I should be reading. And I am. But slowly as life seems to be against this great pleasure. Needless to say, I fill my precious sane seconds with Word Chums and my own Pinterest account. It's free therapy as my friend Robin calls it and a wonderful time filler. Especially, when you want to get on Facebook, Twitter or read a long article and you can't. Worse yet, you are separated, for whatever reason, from your book.

Which is a HORROR.

One day I was busy but had a minute (it was an hour) to waste and thought, well, I can't read, I can't think so I will make up a Pinterest account for the book blog. I was glad I did as I have been able to categorize many book subjects to contribute to my book group and this blog. One example was stumbling upon a heap of books on the gilded age. Pinterest is a great source to find all kinds of books things, not just books, but literary jewelry, art, quotes, and home libraries. So take a visit over there and maybe it will inspire you to start your own book account. 

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...