Friday, December 26, 2014

~Merry Christmas~2014

 A tree that almost made me lose my religion. It's a fake true, I have no time to kill a real one so I figured fake is safe and easy. The lights, on the other hand, gave me a very hard time. After three blow outs, I gave up and threw the top of the tree down on the floor. And it remained there for 24 hours. I left the rest of the "bush" up with the lights that did work and watched a movie. The next night proved to be more successful and it ended up being one of my favorite trees.
 Anna Lee has made a comeback over the last few years and I wanted in. So I got in. Charming and completely Christmas I decided to add a creature every year all over again. Thanks to my mother she got me started this year with three, bless her heart.
 The food! The candy and coolies and pies! All geared for a ticket to Diabetes. Delicious, I preferred the little White Russian you see there. ;)
The books that came in, Anne of Green Gables with beautiful gold leaf pages and a book from a friend in Massachusetts. Lovely books, I can't wait to read them (second go-round on Anne of Green Gables.) Thank you to my two bookish book giving friends :) I was happy to receive them as it was a practical gift year from my family due to me not currently working. And my mom (there she is again) bought me perfume, bless her heart all over again!
I wish you all a Very Happy New Year filled with love, health and books, of course, books! See you soon!

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...