Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Goings On June 2015


 It has been a month of celebration with my daughter's graduation from high school. The little one made it. She worked hard, gave it her all even after so many surgeries and therapies. C graduated with the biggest smile I have ever seen. She made it! Against the odds! 

This is why I had to write three blogs, to catch up! 
In between graduation/transitional goings on,  I have found books here and there that I wanted to post. Two came from The Dollar Tree or Store (not sure which at this point) and they were a steal. The others came from our local used book store where I had boxed up some books to get a bit of credit, so they didn't cost an arm and a leg either. Below each book is a link to Amazon's description /page of that particular book. They may stay in my TBR pile for a time but I know I will get to them, enjoy! 
There's nothing like a good bargain/used book!


 http://www.amazon.com/Book-Lover-Maryann-McFadden/dp/0984867104/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1435524467&sr=1-1&keywords=the+book+lover+maryann+mcfadden

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...