Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!

I downloaded a few photo apps and had a bit of fun today making books look creepy for Halloween. I did pull out Ghost by Alan Lightman as I wanted to stop what I was doing and read something "ghostly" and this is a light book so I should be finished in no time. Hopefully  completed by the time the candy bowl is empty, the candles are liquefied down to their wicks deep in the carved pumpkins and the last child has left the neighborhood  sidewalks drowning in the glow of an exorbitant mount of sugar.
I actually threw this book down in the wet leaves for this shot.
No lie. 

I have been fussing with photography for a while, a few family members and friends of mine are into the Fat Mum Slim photo a day on Facebook. Mainly, I wanted to make sure my own photos are used on this blog. You know, copyright laws and all that.
So my pics are my own on this blog.
I encourage a click or two over to Facebook to check out FMS, it's creative and fun.

Happy Halloween!

Link to Fat Mum Slim on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/FatMumSlim?fref=ts
FMS Blog:
http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/

No comments:

Starting a new blog.

Hello bookish friends!  I’ve decided to download this blog and move on. The next book blog will have the same name but a whole new vibe.  Af...